Unable to download JSON File

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

I worked on a project on a web app on my iPad, all the web app data are stored in the browser (there are no options to create accounts in the app.)

Now that I want to download the project as a JSON file, it just does not work. The app says download is completed but I see no file downloaded anywhere and there are no notifications in Brave. The app works just fine on safari though. However I am unable to transfer the project from brave to Safari because everything is stored in the browser…

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Go to specy.github.io/skyMusic/#/Composer
  2. Save as a project and open the sidebar on the left
  3. Second icon (music notes) → Composed → Download / Download MIDI
  4. Nothing happened

Expected result:
Project downloaded as a JSON file

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details
iPad Pro 14.7.1

Additional Information:
:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

Hello there @Celia0202, please accept my apologies for this inconvenience. Could you please try deleting your cookies from the app to see if the issue is solved?

1. Launching Brave, tap MenuSettings
  2. In the Features section, tap Brave Shields & Privacy
  3. Clear private data > Cache - cookies and site​ data > clear data now

Let me know if that works.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.