Unable sign in or login to MS OneNote extension and Unable sign in Google Keep extension

how to login? what i need to unblock to open login panel?

Hello @gekko

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you’re having trouble with Brave. Could you please try a fresh installation of Brave to see if the issue no longer persist when trying to log in to the Microsoft account?

Also try disabling all your extensions to see if these were not the cause of the issue.

1. On your computer, open Brave.
  2. At the top right, click Menu → More tools → Extensions.
  3. On to the extension you want to remove, click Remove.
  4. Confirm by clicking Remove.

Let me know if that works.
Regards.

Thank you. It works (: with onenote… but no with google keep… do you have any idea how to fix keep? (:

Hello @gekko

Thanks for your reply we appreciate the details. Could you kindly check if your shields are disable and let me know if that works.

Be waiting for your response and have a nice day!

The Google Keep extension can only be used in Chrome. There is no fix/workaround.

Thank you for the information. I thought so, because in other problem reports, users described it similarly… that it doesn’t work with Brave. Replying to an earlier comment, yes I disabled all shields and restrictions. I was unable to run the extension in context menu mode (select text, right click, “save selection to keep”). Thanks again for your support.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.