Twitter (x) Website Not Loading

Description of the issue:

I’ve noticed this more the last couple of days. But when I am logged into Twitter now x for some reason it doesn’t load. I come back and try the same link again like 20 minutes later and it’s working again. When it doesn’t work I go into incognito mode and I am able to load the twitter website. I don’t login as I just want to verify twitter is up.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Log into twitter
  2. Wait a while leaving yourself logged in.
  3. Click on a link that links to twitter and it just sits there loading.

Expected result:

I expect the post to load.

Brave Version( check About Brave):

1.60 (23.11.27.16)

Mobile Device details

Iphone 13 pro max ios 17.1.2

Additional Information:

This issue seems to only happen once in a while. I think yesterday it happened like three times to me though. So it’s becoming a bigger issue. I also put shields down to see if that would help and it did not.

This usually is a sign you need to clear cookies/cache. Usually other implication would be extensions, but you wouldn’t have extensions since it’s on iPhone.

The odd thing as it won’t load at times. Then I just close the tab but don’t logout. I come back like 30 minutes to an hour later and then it works fine. I can clear cookies and cache but I believe it will come back overtime right?

It’s a roll of the dice, all depends on what’s causing your issue. If it’s a bad cookie or issue in cache then clearing can resolve it. Otherwise may come back.

Unfortunately no easy way to figure things out. A lot of it is trial and error.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.