Transaction to @BravePublishers

Hi, I’ve just found out that all my BATs that I’ve earned during my Brave Browser usage have been transferred to @BravePublishers.

I haven’t authorized these transactions so I’d ask if I may eventually get a refund for this.

The transactions are:
20.0 BAT in the day 01/12/2021, 8:38 pm
7.5 BAT in the day 02/11/2021, 8:38 pm

Hope to get a response, thank you for the understanding

2 Likes

Thanks for reporting. I’d like to ask a few questions to start:

• Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold? If so, how many?
  • Can you share a screenshot of your Contributions and Event Log tabs which can be found here brave://rewards-internals/

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Yes, I’ve two devices linked to my Uphold account

Here’s the screenshot of the Event Logs

:

Regarding the Contributions, the site doesn’t show me anything and the page remains blank

Hey @steeven . Sorry to bother but, any update yet?

@vincenz what’s the email linked to your Uphold?

vinyralola@hotmail.it

Thanks, how much BAT in total was sent?

27,5 BAT exactly, with two different transactions

Refund sent to your Uphold wallet.

1 Like

I’ve just checked :). Thank you!

@steeven Hello, I have exactly the same problem. I just lost all of my proofs following a transfer to @BravePublishers - 14.50 BAT . Except it didn’t come from me

Can you help me ?
Email : maxime.allan@gmail.com

@disty60 - how many devices are linked to your Uphold wallet?

@disty60 don’t post your emails in a public thread. Send in a DM.

Sorry! I just sent you a private message

@steeven I am also experiencing a similar problem. I have sent you a DM with screenshots and relevant details.

@steeven Any response to the DM I sent you?

@steeven I also have the same problem, one day everything I had was transferred to @BravePublishers and I would like all those BATs to be repackaged because by the way my account was left at 0 thanks to that.

Hi there, I wish to report the exact same problem…

6.50Bat was transferred to @BravePublishers after upgrading my browser to Version 1.22.70 Chromium: 89.0.4389.105 (Official Build) (64-bit). Please see attached brave-internals screenshot and the uphold wallet transaction…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.