Transaction Stuck on Pending on Etherscan

Description of the issue:
I attempted a transaction on Uniswap.info using my Brave wallet. What I didn’t know at the time was the my Gas was set too low. The transaction is now stuck on “pending” in Etherscan.io. The transaction says “confirmed” in my Brave wallet, so there is no option to cancel or speed it up. I was reading that the transaction can be canceled by doing another transaction with the same “nonce” number. However I can’t find the option to change the nonce in my Brave wallet. Other than that I haven’t been able to find a solution to this issue.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Send a transaction with low Gas on Uniswap
  2. Transaction will be stuck in pending, and no more transactions will occur

Expected result:
Able to change nonce so that bad transactions can be canceled. Pending transactions should not be marked as confirmed.

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Additional Information:
N/A

1 Like

It is kinda complicated now.
I once did a payment with GAS set to 0 and it did not process the payment at all plus the amount wasn’t deducted from my wallet either.
Since the amount is deducted from your account and your gas was set to a low amount, I think you should wait at least 24 hours for it to process because even then usual transactions are talking a long time.

P.S Yesterday I sent some BATs to my Coinbase account and it took nearly 3-4 Hours

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. The weird thing is it says I have the original balance in my wallet available to send. Its like it thinks the transaction went through but nothing actually happened and my ETH is stuck. I’m hoping it will resolve itself with enough time. Other than that I haven’t been able to find anything I can do.

2 Likes

Having exactly the same issue.

Been waiting 16 hours & 4300 block confirmations.

Did you get yours sorted?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.