The media playback was aborted due to a corruption problem or because the media used features your browser did not support

Hi,

I am a new user to the brave browser and so far I like it but when I go to stream a movie or t.v. show with your browser it gives me an error message telling me the media playback was aborted due to a corruption problem or because the media used features your browser did not support. The weird thing is that when I first used your browser, I did not have any issues like this on this site so I thought maybe I did something to the settings but when I reset and then eventually uninstall/install brave again, I keep getting the same error message.

I would hate to have to go back to the other popular browsers because of this issue but if I can’t go on these sites and stream these shows and movies, the browswer is basically useless to me. Please help

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Additional Information:

I’m having a similar problem on Amazon steaming where I get “Your browser does not support high-definition playback due to content restrictions, please update your browser”

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.