Issues playing media with brave

Hello, I’am having issues with brave since today morning. I try to have Twitch.com and youtube.com open at the same time the the media keeps lagging. I have 1Gb internet. I installed another browser and the issue disapears, so i have to assume that the problem is on brave browser side.

I cleaned cache and browser history, i assumed it was because of that. But the issue does not disapear. I really like brave, but if this keeps happening im going to have to switch :confused:

Thank you for the attention.

No issues here, are you connected to a VPN?

2 Likes

No, :frowning: Im not using a VPN

1 Like

Have you tried resetting the app from the main source like from settings of Brave try resetting the app not resetting brake though from the app store go to your settings once you reset it everything on settings it should be back to his normal way once you do that make sure you turn back on everything you had turned on before try clearing the browser every once in awhile like the history and all that so I could work twice as much and better sometimes your browser crispell with all the stuff that you searched and creeps on creating Kashi

1 Like

Does private window mode work better?

2 Likes

Hello @morcelar

after you trying what @fanboynz said

if it work then the issue either with one of your extension or you need to clear cache for long period of time

if this does not help also then try to create new profile go to menu then create new profile and see if that new one working as it should be

if it did not work try to go to brave://settings/system then disable hardware acceleration (not sure if this step would help but give it a try )

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, i created a new profile and it did the trick. :smiley:

2 Likes

@morcelar you very welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.