The Desktop Browser does not allow me to view individual cookies and their contents.

Description of the issue:

The browser does not let me see the list of actual cookies present for a given site and I cannot inspect each cookies data. Brave used to show the list of cookies and their contents in previous versions.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):

When I try to view the list of cookies for a given site, I navigate to:

Settings > Privacy and Security > Cookies and other site data > See all site data and permissions

I then enter a search string to locate the site I am interested in. Brave will present me with available sites matching my search string and for each site, indicate the number of cookies present. I can then click on a specific site, and I am shown a page allowing me to “clear” the cookies and their assigned permissions.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

I can see the number of cookies present for each site.

But when I click on the site to see the details, I only see the total number of cookies, not the cookies themselves.

Expected result:

I should be able to see each individual cookie and be able to inspect their contents.

Reproduces how often:

Always

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

Windows 11
Brave build: Version 1.51.110 Chromium: 113.0.5672.77 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

Looks like the v1.52.117 update has fixed this issue. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.