The creator does not support the payment uphold of the linked forbidden country

It looks like you’re in an unsupported country for Brave Creators with Uphold, so your channels won’t appear as verified. However, once your country is supported, you’ll automatically become verified and be eligible to receive payouts to your Uphold account.

I’m in a country that doesn’t support uphold . I get the above warning. let me know will i still receive payment to the linked uphold or not

Check the topic they have pinned….

Simply put, when I get support again, I will receive the linked payment. Please clarify the payment issue for the linked restricted area account

I have uphold and it’s supported in the US and why I am not a verified creator anymore ?

1 Like

@HRichiez who says you’re not? If you’re responding to email that was sent out, I’m sure you’ve also received the follow-up email. It was supposed to target only people in unsupported countries but they accidentally sent it to EVERYONE instead.

Which to make sure links can be seen and clicked on, I’ll also copy/paste below:

Dear Brave Creator,

If you received an email about your channels no longer appearing as verified due to being in an unsupported region, even though you are in a supported region, then please disregard that email, as it was sent to you by mistake.

1. If your country is supported, then you will continue to be a verified creator.
  2. To double check, you can log in to your Brave Creators account to see if there are any notices in your dashboard. If you do not see a notice in your dashboard indicating that you’re in an unsupported region, then you are still considered a verified creator.

We apologize for any inconvenience or worry this accidental email may have caused.

You can find the list of supported regions for each custodian in this support article: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/9884338155149

Thank you for your understanding and for being part of Brave Creators.

– Brave team

Whenever I check my page from brave browser it doesn’t show the verified brave creator check mark anymore.

| Saoiray Community Ninja
October 29 |

• | - |

@HRichiez who says you’re not? If you’re responding to email that was sent out, I’m sure you’ve also received the follow-up email. It was supposed to target only people in unsupported countries but they accidentally sent it to EVERYONE instead.

Which to make sure links can be seen and clicked on, I’ll also copy/paste below:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.