Tabs rollback after having application closed for a period of time

Description of the issue:
Hi, so I have an issue where my tabs rollback after a period of time. For example, if I watch a series using brave browser and get to episode 20, sometimes when I close the browser and I leave it for a while, my tab with the series puts it back to a previous episode (for example 15). In more detail, when I open the app, the screen is white, and there is no url in the search bar, even though when I click to see all tabs, it clearly shows the title of the website, because nothing happens, I click the refresh button and then it rolls back what I was on at the time. This has happened a few times while using the browser and I’m not sure what is causing the issue.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.49.1(23.4.12.18)

Mobile Device details
iPhone XS, software fully updated (16.1), 20GB of free storage

I have the same exact issue and it’s done it since I’ve been using Brave. It usually happens at night or when the app *frequently * crashes. All tabs appear white and when you reload the stats matches what you were doing a week ago.

Mobile device details
iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS version 16.4.1, NO extensions

Yeah my brave doesn’t ever crash, but usually it’s when I’d watch something, go to bed, wake up in the morning and go onto brave and then it would have gone back by a couple days or a week.

Is continuing to happen almost every day, it’s super frustrating because I usually have many tabs open to articles and other stuff I’m in the middle of reading and I lose my spot, plus the web page doesn’t remember where I was either. I’m about easy to just uninstall this thing and be done with it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.