Tab Catalog/Organization

I finally hit over 100 tabs in Brave on my Android, and when you hit a number that high, two things happen: one, the tab count changes to a :smiley: face because the icon only fits up to double digits, and two, it becomes really annoying to search through my tabs.

So, I think it would be great if there was a ‘tab catalog’ that catalogues all open tabs in a list view. It could also possibly have a search function to search for specific keywords in the url or tab titles. It’s extremely cumbersome to sift through my tabs because the shape of each tab takes up half the screen.

This doesn’t necessarily have to be a mobile only feature either. Yeah, I know you can technically use the task manager in desktop, but that’s also cluttered up with a bunch of other processes and extensions. It would be nice to have the RAM and CPU usage stats for the tab catalog, but realistically, not sure how useful that will be.

Also, would it kill ya to let me move my tabs in front or behind each other like Safari does?