Still no ads payout for uphold for april 16 2024

It has never taken this long to get the previous months payout. Is there a problem? Why are payment held up?

1 Like

@jpmoss8080 this has been asked and answered multiple times already. Please do everyone a favor and look through categories and topics for existing issues before creating a topic yourself.

@Saoiray I did look through, but the organization of the topics could be easier to navigate. I did “do the favor”
No need to be snarky.
This is by FAR the longest it has been to have the payout for the previous month.

3 Likes

Compared to when you started, maybe. But it has always randomly happened since inception. Just to give some examples, below are where I’ve received BAT from Brave’s payouts on Uphold throughout the years.

And in case it’s confusing on why some have multiple payments, it’s because each profile used to be separate. So I had my Android and Desktop. There were two payments sent to me each month, until they switched it up and started doing one lump payment per account to help reduce the amount of transactions.

But when it was separate, I would see the randomness. Sometimes they arrived same day, other times it would be divided where one might come on the 8th and second on the 18th. This routinely had been something that we had to help with here on Brave Community where people would inquire about payment status and all.

As I’ve said in posts I linked to, a lot of people just have been spoiled on how well Brave has been doing lately. But key aspect is to watch the Ads Payout Status Update post which gets updated each month and is also plastered as a big banner on the site.

As long as you see it’s pending, it means Brave is aware and working on things.