Since linking limit is removed

Before i was not able to connect my brave rewards bacuse I have reach linking limit on Gemini. Now linking limit is removed and im getting this error “Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards cannot be verified because your region is not supported for Brave Rewards verification at this time.”

I am in supported region. I have recived BAT every month without any problem on all devices. Im using Gemini almost daily without any problems.
Then, why am i getting this error now?

Linking Rewards to Gemini is currently restricted to the following countries:

• Australia
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Canada
  • Colombia
  • Denmark
  • Finland
  • Hong Kong
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Netherlands
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Portugal
  • Singapore
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • United Kingdom
  • United States

I know. And like I said. Im in supported region.

Hi @vintersorg25, are you using a VPN? If so, have you tried with it turned off?

Im not using VPN. Im getting sponsored images and ad notifications just fine. @steeven

Just out of curiosity, which country are you in?

Croatia. Croatia is in supported region (i know Uphold is unsupported)

That’s what other person tried to tell you, it’s no longer supported for Brave. The official notice is at NOTICE: New region restrictions on verifying Brave Rewards with Gemini

Only the countries listed can connect Brave to Gemini. Croatia is not one of the listed countries, therefore it means you won’t be able to connect and is why it told you that your region is not supported at this time.

It is supported in that you can see ads and earn BAT. You can even tip content creators. You just won’t be able to have that BAT sent over to Gemini or anything until they decide to allow your region again.

Ugh i have read wrong. I thought that those countries are unsupported.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.