Sep. 5th BAT Payout Not Appearing

Description of the issue:

From Aug 5th to Sep 5th I had Brave Ads enabled. I received multiple ads per day. After Sep 5th I tapped “claim” but the BAT never appeared in my wallet and now it seems to have disappeared from my account. I remember the total being over $2.00 last time I checked but I dont remember the exact amount. Furthermore, the “Claim” button appears everytime I use Brave, but tapping it never works. I’m using Brave 1.3.2 on Android 9 OS (Galaxy S8).

On a side note, is there a way to contact customer support without creating an account on the community page? It’s rather inconvenient. If there is a support email address please let me know.

Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Hello good sir. I feel your pain. I’ve experienced the exact same thing. I’ve been using Brave for 3 months now and have not recieved a single payment yet my account said I was going to. I hope you figure your situation out and if I do before you I will pass on the info. Best of luck my friend.

Hi @btjansen5, Community is our primary support portal at the moment. :slight_smile:

There can be sync and payout delays. You should get that BAT in the next payout period. Sorry for the trouble!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.