Saving Bookmarks in Mobile; Create and Enable Sort Option Selection

Why can’t we add a setting or sort options ( Including the Sort Order in Bookmark Manager) when editing a bookmark folder to move it to another folder.?

As a person that maintains a massive number of bookmarks so that I can quickly search and recall sites that I like to reference. Scrolling through all these bookmarks on a mobile device to save a new bookmark is a terrible experience on a mobile device especially when all the bookmarks and folders aren’t in the normal order that I use on a desktop or when selecting bookmarks during use.

Reference Device:
Samsung s22 ultra
Android 12

I was looking for the thread REQUESTING better bookmark folder management on ANDROID. This is not the thread I previously added to.

However, very wierdly, Brave DESKTOP has received an (unwelcome/unneeded) simplification for bookmark folder interface. ANDROID has received ZERO bookmark folder management updates.

Either Brave admin/devs are IGNORING the REQUESTS for DROID bookmark management improvement, or they DON’T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND that the request is for ANDROID (& poss iOS) & NOT DESKTOP.

In case admins/devs don’t know what I’m talking about, here is a screenshot of the MESS on Android/Brave re bookmark folders.

1 Like

Strangely enough… yesterday, I suddenly had a NEW experience on my Droid/Brave…
EXACTLY what I & others had been requesting on DROID was DELIVERED…

I very rarely say this… but I’m EXTREMELY IMPRESSED… That devs seem to actually respond to this user forum…

My Brave experience on Droid is now hellava better…

Appreciate this, Devs!..

You’re right! I was so busy working I didn’t notice that it had changed, I am so appreciative!

It appears that it was everything that I could have dreamed of, this is one of those things that really rounds off the edges and makes it safe for general use.