Possible to organize bookmarks?

android

Description of me:

I am a brand new user of Brave (longtime Firefox user, tired of the complex config needed to make it secure and private).

The first device that I am trying it on is my Android smartphone (full details below).

Description of the issue:

I want to put the individual links in my Bookmarks folder into whatever order I want. In my case, it will be alphabetical order.

Ideal would be a menu choice that says to sort, but some form of manual drag and drop is also perfectly acceptable.

I do not want to put subfolders within my Bookmarks folder because on my mobile device (unlike my desktop), I will only ever have 10-20 bookmarks I think.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):

Click on the 3 dot “hamburger” menu in Brave home page. Select Bookmarks to open them up.

I do not see any way to move links around.

Well, if you click on the 3 dots to the right of any link, it pops up a menu that DOES have a Move option. But that Move option, when selected, only lets you choose the destination folder. Oddly, I found that if I select my sole folder (Mobile bookmarks), then the link gets moved to the bottom of the list when I return to Bookmarks. I suppose that I could painfully use this method on all my links one at a time in order of the link I want to be first thru the one I want to be last.

But there ought to be a better way.

I tried holding down on a link, which selects it, and dragging the link while still holding down, but that does nothing.

Am I missing something?

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

None.

Expected result:

There surely must be some way to organize bookmarks.

Reproduces how often:

I fail always!

Brave Version(about:brave):

1.0.70, (the very latest, downloaded yesterday from Google Play).

Mobile Device details

Google Pixel 3, love it…

Android/iOS Version

Android 9.0.0, updated to the very latest patch (e.g. the Dec security update).

Additional Information:

I searched thru these forums before posting. Most bookmark organization references were to desktop Brave.

This thread, however, has this exchange:

@bobtheman Which mobile are you talking about? iOS or Android? Also which version are you on?

On Android you will need to hold a finger on the bookmark for a while, for iOS, you’ll need to click on ‘Edit’ at the bottom.

That is what made me think that I could drag and drop links.

But it is failing for me. Holding down on a link for a while does select it, true, but dragging it to a new list position does nothing.