Description of the issue:
‘Responsive’ site preview in dev tools is always auto-resizing, even when auto-resize is disabled
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Open dev tools (Ctrl +Shift + I)
- Toggle device toolbar (Ctrl+ Shift + M)
- Select ‘Responsive’ device preset in toolbar at top of window
- Select a zoom preset, e.g. 75%. Make sure ‘Auto-resize’ is disabled.
- Click inside text box for viewport width
- Use up/down cursor keys to resize the viewport in 1px increments
Site preview will auto-resize to fit the window, even if ‘auto-resize’ is disabled.
Site preview should stay at the selected zoom level without resizing
Brave Version( check
Version 1.23.73 Chromium: 90.0.4430.85 (Official Build) (64-bit)