Request Mobile Page by Default on Mac Desktop

Hello there, I am using Brave on an iMac running Catalina 10.15.1 (if that’s relevant).

I need to be able to access the mobile versions of webpages by default on my computer, rather than having to go into developer settings and select the mobile mode for every single page. I would like the pages to automatically, completely by default without me having to change anything each time, load in the mobile mode.

I went into the Settings menu of Brave, eventually found a section called “Site Settings” but there is not an option to enable “Mobile Mode”. If I were on a mobile device, then I believe there would be a setting in that section to enable “Desktop Mode”… but not vice versa.

Does anyone know if this is possible and how to do it?

(I have tried lots of other Web Browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Puffer, Opera, Dolphin, etc.) and Settings but it doesn’t seem as though anyone can load the mobile page by default :frowning: )

Thanks!

@Zelda,
Thank you for reaching out to us. At this time, Brave does not have such a feature – although I do think it would be a nice one to have!
I would suggest leaving a Feature Request here on Community for devs to get eyes on and consider :slight_smile:

Hi, @Zelda. This is more of a workaround and probably not a good one, but I often get mobile versions just by making the window narrow, especially when the dimensions are proportional to a smartphone screen. Also by zooming in.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.