Reinstalled OS and lost a year's worth of rewards!?

Hi There,

Over the weekend I reinstalled my Mac OS and I’m looking for a way to sync my brave rewards (almost $40 collected over a one year period) from my previous Brave install to the new one on the OS I just installed. Is there a way to recover those funds, or are they just lost in the wind? Thanks in advance!

-Allan

1 Like

You lost them happen to me :angry:

1 Like

I’m not sure since I’m not a Mac OS user, but if the browsing data of Brave was erased during your installation, and if your wallet wasn’t connected to Uphold or Gemini, then you’ve just lost every BAT you had. Sorry if that’s the case.
If the data of the browser is still there, but only Rewards show some problems, then there might be a slight chance, but it’s going to be pretty hard to retrieve them (if it’s even possible).
And if you had an Uphold account, then just connect to your account and they should reappear.
I hope that my message was useful enough.

1 Like

If you have a copy of your profile data directory, you should be able to recover your funds (and all settings) by replacing your profile directory on new install (using file manager).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.