Rediseño a la interfaz de Brave -- Redesign to the Brave interface

Buenos dias, quien mas opina que puede ser buena idea un rediseño a la UI (interfaz grafica de Brave), no sé si algunos piensen que la interfaz es un poco sosa, esta bien que quiera ser minimalista, pero he visto algunos comentarios de creadores de contenido que señalan este punto, no es grave ni de tanta importancia, pero si se toma en cuenta, por ejemplo Firefox y Opera tienen interfaces muy modernas y personalizables, entonces estaria bien agregar algo de eso a Brave, para que no solo se corone como el navegador mas seguro si no tambien como el mas personalizable y le robe la corona a Vivaldi en ese aspecto.

Que opinan??

Good morning, who else thinks that a redesign of the UI (Brave’s graphical interface) might be a good idea? I don’t know if some think that the interface is a bit bland. It’s okay that I want to be minimalist, but I have seen some comments from creators. of content that point out this point, it is not serious or of such importance, but if you take into account, for example Firefox and Opera have very modern and customizable interfaces, then it would be good to add some of that to Brave, so that it is not only crowned as the most secure browser if not also the most customizable and stole the crown from Vivaldi in that regard.

What do you think??

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.