Receiving Fractional amounts

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Windows 10 Home, Version 1.31.88 Chromium: 95.0.4638.69 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) Yes

What date did you verify your wallet? 23rd October, 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Yes

Issue:
I have Brave installed on my PC and android smartphone. I had absolutely no trouble receiving BAT rewards from my phone. I had 5 BAT and as soon as I linked the Brave Browser on my phone with my Uphold account I got 5 BAT in fractional amounts all at once. Screenshot attached for reference below:

Now, I had some BAT on the Brave Browser installed on my PC as well but I did not receive it when I linked that account with Uphold. All I got was random fractional amounts which add up to 3 BAT [I had more than 16 on my PC account].This was back in October and I thought I would receive the entire amount during the next payout window but that has not happened yet. I got 0.5 BAT credited this morning, which is probably my last month’s earnings but no news of the remaining amount. This is what my Uphold wallet looked like after the latest payment from Brave:

Out of that 8.25 BAT, 5 BAT is from my android account. I withdrew the balance from my Uphold to my preferred crypto exchange platform, so I do not have any BAT on Uphold right now. Attaching a bit from brave://rewards-internal if that might help:
I would be extremely grateful if someone can guide me on how to proceed from here. Thanks a lot for your time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.