reCAPCHA low score? website asks if I'm human; browser-specific issue; same site on different browser had no issues

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Description of the issue:
I attempted to sign up for an account on a website. I received an error that the reCAPTCHA was to low and the site refused to let me sign up.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
[SAT., JAN… 29]Attempted to sign up multiple times. Refreshed the page and it failed reCAPTCHA. Disabled the Brave sheilds and still ran into the issue. Closed the browser and re-opened a new window and the site still refused to authenticate.

[UPDATE SUN., JAN. 30] Today, I visited the site again and attempted to register and I didn’t receive the error. Could this be a problem with that site at that time? Is there something going on with my device (in your expert opinion) please see below for more

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

Reproduces how often:
Only noticed yesterday. i’ve never had this problem before.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

Version 1.34.81 Chromium: 97.0.4692.99 (Official Build) (arm64)

MacOS Monterey 12.1
Additional Information:
Attempted to sign up using Safari and was able to successfully register on the site. That was goal but what should I do if I’m using Brave which is my default browser and another site gives me similar problems? Or is there something I’ve done to maybe have cause that site to not trust me? I’m not using a VPN if that’s significant.

I don’t know if this is related but I actually have difficult time with the CAPCHA on sites. My experience has always been that I’m shown about 2 -3 slides. I know I’m human but on a few instances I’ve spent about 3-5 minutes trying to get verified with slide after slide. I usually give up and try again using another device (iOS).

I hope this information is sufficient. The site from last night was vidiq.com for reference. The later issues I described have happened more than once but I couldn’t tell on which sites if that’s information you need.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.