Read A Loud and Reading mode feature in brave

Devs please add read a loud feature like edge browser it is very useful while reading long articles and studing from website many people will like that helpful feature. Plus add reading mode that clears the clutter from webpage for better understandability, both of these feature works great and if gets avilable of brave desktop and mobile.

Yes these are some must features and is making some people stay towards Edge and not switch to Brave. This was the reason I switched from Chrome to Edge and recently to Brave but totally missing these features.

1 Like

I agree, and i came and sign on this site, to see where this feature release date would be… All i seen is request since many years and nothing on if it will happen or not. In fact it’s a total eclipse of feedback. The thing, is that I don’t want to, but by going now and then on Edge, I am more and more impress by this browser. But ‘‘god’’ knows why, has I am pretty sure you are able to guess why, I trying hard not to fall in love with it and keep my so far so good relationship with this LION, the read-out-loud integrated in Brave, would fix my adultery with Edge. SO People, can we have a release date please!

Seriously I’d really love to set Braves as my primary browser however without the read aloud I just can’t do it. Please please prioritize this.