Reached the limit of 4 instance connection slots, so I want to remove ID from these wallets to see if I can use it again

Briefly describe your problem:
I installed the Brave Stable browser version on my Android device and Windows Desktop and verified the Uphold escrow account on both and after several months the earned Brave Ads BATs from the browsers wallets to the verified escrow account wallet were never removed. I’ve heard those who have this same problem say that it’s because this possibility in the Brave Stable version is specifically not available in the country I’m in and I wanted to know if this is true, even though the country is on the supported region list and I have used the version Brave Nightly with this possibility successfully? Also, because of that, after I stopped using and retested that I was still not withdrawing the winnings, I learned that I had reached the limit of 4 instance connection slots, so I want to remove ID from these wallets to see if I can use the Brave Nightly version which is the only one I managed to successfully withdraw winnings.

What operating system and version of Brave are you using ( Menu → About Brave)?
Android 7.0 operating system; Build/NRD90M
Brave application version 1.30.87, Chromium: 94.0.4606.71

Is your browser wallet currently verified?(yes/no)
Not

On what date did you check your wallet?

Have you been able to receive payments successfully in the past?
Not with Brave Stable version

Are you using a V PN? (Yes No)
Not

Are you in a supported region (see list of supported regions here)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes

Have you manually disabled Auto Contribution on all your Uphold-linked devices?
Yes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.