I would like to remove invalid Brave Wallets

Briefly describe your issue:
Due to issues with my graphic card and disk I had to reinstall windows and when I tried to install brave and verify my wallet it said that I’ve reached the 4 Verified Wallet limit and I would ask if its possible to remove all wallets that are connected to my uphold because none of them are used / valid anymore

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 11
Brave v1.31.3

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
no

What date did you verify your wallet?
because those are multiple wallets I don’t know when those were made.
but I can roughly provide a date: 1.2020 - 3.2020 the first ever to be connected wallet
7.2020 - 9.2020 the 2nd wallet

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes (Germany)

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
I don’t know anymore.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
yes

Uphold only allows 4 max life time devices which includes if you reformat the same PC. There is no way to remove old wallets at this time. The only thing you could do is wait for Gemini to come out, it is being tested in beta and nightly versions now so it should hit regular Brave sometime soon. Gemini will also still implement a 4 device limit, however, not sure if this will be the same as Uphold which you cannot remove older devices or not.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.