Problems with google search

Hello my englisch is not good but i have problems with the actually version from brave standard
browser. I have problems with google (search). I search something and the results of the website have bugs. i have numbers in the description and the results jumping here and there the format is permanently changed of the words.Then i download Brave Beta and the Problem is left. It is no problem from my pc then bing and qwant have no problems. Brave is a good browser but i think it is not good because you can’t send diagnostic dates or send the problems to the support. You can send a problem with the site but the exactly issue has not been resolved. Please make the brave browser better on Desktop PC. And I can’t understand you can’t reach the support with email or other options.

Greetings from Germany

Hello @Hefeofen177

could you please try to disable all extension and clear cache and see if it work fine or not

if it work fine then try to enable extension one by one till you know the one that cause the issue

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.