Never faced issues! not anymore!

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
Basiclly, cant access my passwords, everytime I try, it go to back to browesing 1st time, when I try for a secound time the browser crash.

How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:
Don know, just fix this frusterating thing pleased and by the way, I don’t want to register as brave wallet user kindly mack go back button so I don’t have to close the whole thing so that I can be able to browse again

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details
A52s

Additional Information:

1 Like

Hello there @brav3.nox please accept my apologies for this issue. Could you please try deleting your cookies from the app to see if the issue is solved?

1. In Brave, open the main menu, then Settings --> Privacy. Note: You can also select Menu --> History --> Clear browsing data
  2. Select Clear browsing data

Let me know if that works.

1 Like

Thank you for answering kind sir, I did as told and cleared all cookies but sadly still same, 1st try a reboot of the browser, 2nd trial a crash.

1 Like

Hi again @brav3.nox , please try installing the Beta or Nightly version of Brave to see if the issue persists on those versions.

1 Like

Ok, I downloaded beta and sadly the issue still standing… should I try with nighty ?

1 Like

@brav3.nox please try if the app crashes when you access your passwords on Nightly, if it does pleas let me know in order to further investigate.

Same issue , when I follow same sequence

1 Like

@brav3.nox let me kindly inform you that it seems this issue has been already reported and it’s currently under investigation, you can check it here https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/27089

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.