Paises retringidos

No se si alguien me pueda responder una cosa por que algunos países están restringidos para verificar o conectar mi cuenta de uphold
los países vecinos por lo que me contaron si pueden
y si es que se pueda habilitar a mi país para conectar mi cuenta de uphold quisiera saber la manera
soy de Bolivia

Hola @WenLite, bienvenido a la comunidad :wave:

En este momento, Bolivia no se encuentra en la lista de Regiones de Apoyo. Sin embargo, nuestro equipo ha trabajado arduamente para volver a incluir en la lista a varios países que antes no eran compatibles.

Se recomienda estar atento a nuestro artículo del Centro de ayuda a medida que se realizan cambios.

Hi @WenLite welcome to Community :wave:

At this time, Bolivia is not on the list of Support Regions. However, our team has worked hard to get a number of countries that were previously unsupported back on the list.

It would be best advised to keep an eye out on our Help Center article as changes are made.

Hello I live in united states I verified my account before to uphold but now I try to reconnect brave because I reinstall my operating system and brave luch a error that said country not support I delete the connection from uphold and try to connect again and still the error so how can I fix that thanks.

Hi @devirdua welcome to Community :smiley:

Please be advised of the following changes to regional restrictions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner.

Did you verify your Uphold account with an ID/Government issued documents from a supported region?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.