Description of the issue:
With the new version of Brave I installed yesterday on Ubuntu 20.04, I find that today I cannot read my university email on OWA. The same problem occurs on 14.04. I get a loop that sometimes results in an error message, but sometimes does not terminate. I have no trouble on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
I try to connect to mail.iu.edu/owa . I am asked to authenticate, but then it goes into a loop with two other intermediate sites. I have tried with shields down and all allowed. I tried clearing cookies and cache.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
When I get an error, it is this:
Indiana University (ADS)
An error occurred
An error occurred. Contact your administrator for more information.
- Activity ID: 00000000-0000-0000-991c-0080010000c3
- Error time: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 14:08:13 GMT
- Cookie: enabled
- User agent string: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/84.0.4147.125 Safari/537.36
Reproduces how often:
Every time if the loop terminates.