[NOTICE] Update on iOS Transfer issues

UPDATE (4/09/2021):
We appreciate everyone’s patience with this issue. At this time, almost everyone who has encountered one of these issues with iOS funds not transferring should have received the funds in their desktop wallet. A very small number of users seem to have hit a known edge case(s) and may still not have received their funds. Note that the team is diagnosing the issue and those users will still have their funds transferred properly.

If your BAT has still not transferred, you’re very likely one of those edge cases. Anyone who is still waiting on their transfer to go through at this point, please send me a DM with the following information:

1. Make the subject line of the DM iOS transfer information so I can easily see it.
  2. Send your wallet payment ID for your iOS device, found on the by going to Menu --> Settings --> Rewards --> Rewards internalseven if you’ve already sent this to me before, please send it again to avoid any confusion.
  3. Whether or not you installed Brave and enabled Rewards on iOS after December, 15th 2020.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

9 Likes