Legacy Wallet transfer doesn't work

Description of the issue:
Hi there, i opened my brave browser on iOs. When i clicked on the brave settings it told me to transfer my funds from mobile to desktop due to a change in the software.
on my desktop i was given a QR code to scan, which i did. Afterwards brave mobile told me it might take a few minutes until the transfer is done and i would see the transfer in my desktop history. This was 2 days ago. Until now, nothing has happend. There was no BAT from mobile added to my brave desktop wallet. Furthermore i can’t check my mobile balance anymore and can’t scan another QR code. How do i recover my mobile funds or how do i get them on my desktop?

How can this issue be reproduced?
issue can’t be reproduced, as no new QR code can be scanned.

Expected result:
BAT mobile funds getting added to brave desktop wallet

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Desktop: Version 1.18.78 Chromium: 87.0.4280.141 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Mobile: v.1.22.1 for iOs

Mobile Device details
iPhone 11 with iOs 14.2

Additional Information:

2 Likes

is there any solution to the above mentioned problem? i’m still missing my funds…

@ratiobitcoin,
Sorry for the late reply – let me reach out to iOS team and see what troubleshooting steps we have available.

@ratiobitcoin,
Also, can you please send me a DM with the Payment ID found on your Rewards internals page (Menu --> Settings --> Brave Rewards --> Rewards internals) on your iOS device. It would be nice to have your Desktop PID, which can be found by going to brave://rewards-internals in your desktop browser.

1 Like

Hey! I’m having the same issue

me too! I need help as well @Mattches

anyone found a solution on this?

Not yet, no support from Brave on this one :[

All of you have messaged me separately, provided your information and were told that we are currently digging into this issue, which is still the situation. I will update you all when there is an update to give and I do apologize for the long wait. Please be patient as issues like this are not simple to resolve.

Hey Mattches, I haven’t been messaged by you yet

@takutaku,
Apologies as I have hundreds of DMs in my inbox. I can confirm that I have our Rewards information and that this issue is being worked on presently, thank you.

1 Like

@Mattches thanks man, appreciate you!

anyone got updates on this topic?

still waiting here for an update as well.

This has also happened to me – can we get an update or help? The legacy wallet transfer isn’t even an option on my iOS device and I’ve been using Brave for over a year now (never uninstalled from phone)

Hi @Mattches can you confirm our mobile rewards have not been lost? @streetlit

1 Like

This has happened to me as well. Thanks.

1 Like

This has also happend to me. I also need assistance. All of my bat is missing

1 Like

This happened for me as well. Here is my issue:

Description of the issue:
When I synched my mobile android brave browser with my windows version dell computer brave browser, I lost ALL of my mobile android brave browser BAT rewards for March. That total was 2.6 BAT’s rewarded.

Also, for my February Brave Rewards on my android brave browser, I did NOT receive them in my wallet. I am not given the option to correctly sync my wallet with my Uphold account on my android phone browser.

Lastly, when I click ads on my computer browser, now it is NOT collecting rewards for those ads that I clicked on.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. You can check my android brave browser to reproduce the issue and see that my BAT’s were lost and not rewarded in February and now in March
  2. You can check the syncs between my android and my computer browsers

Expected result:
I would like to receive my BAT rewards for clicking so many ads. I would like receive the correct rewards for ads I click on during my computer browsing as well as my android browsing otherwise it doesn’t make sense for me to use the browser.

Brave Version( check About Brave ):

Version 1.21.74 Chromium: 89.0.4389.72 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Mobile Device details
Samsung Galaxy S8+

Additional Information:

please help me with these issues. I love using Brave but I want to be properly rewarded for doing so. Thank you so much.

@Mattches hey any update?

1 Like