Legacy Wallet transfer doesn't work

Description of the issue:
Hi there, i opened my brave browser on iOs. When i clicked on the brave settings it told me to transfer my funds from mobile to desktop due to a change in the software.
on my desktop i was given a QR code to scan, which i did. Afterwards brave mobile told me it might take a few minutes until the transfer is done and i would see the transfer in my desktop history. This was 2 days ago. Until now, nothing has happend. There was no BAT from mobile added to my brave desktop wallet. Furthermore i can’t check my mobile balance anymore and can’t scan another QR code. How do i recover my mobile funds or how do i get them on my desktop?

How can this issue be reproduced?
issue can’t be reproduced, as no new QR code can be scanned.

Expected result:
BAT mobile funds getting added to brave desktop wallet

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Desktop: Version 1.18.78 Chromium: 87.0.4280.141 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Mobile: v.1.22.1 for iOs

Mobile Device details
iPhone 11 with iOs 14.2

Additional Information:

1 Like

is there any solution to the above mentioned problem? i’m still missing my funds…

@ratiobitcoin,
Sorry for the late reply – let me reach out to iOS team and see what troubleshooting steps we have available.

@ratiobitcoin,
Also, can you please send me a DM with the Payment ID found on your Rewards internals page (Menu --> Settings --> Brave Rewards --> Rewards internals) on your iOS device. It would be nice to have your Desktop PID, which can be found by going to brave://rewards-internals in your desktop browser.

1 Like

Hey! I’m having the same issue

me too! I need help as well @Mattches

anyone found a solution on this?

Not yet, no support from Brave on this one :[

All of you have messaged me separately, provided your information and were told that we are currently digging into this issue, which is still the situation. I will update you all when there is an update to give and I do apologize for the long wait. Please be patient as issues like this are not simple to resolve.

Hey Mattches, I haven’t been messaged by you yet

@takutaku,
Apologies as I have hundreds of DMs in my inbox. I can confirm that I have our Rewards information and that this issue is being worked on presently, thank you.

1 Like

@Mattches thanks man, appreciate you!

anyone got updates on this topic?

still waiting here for an update as well.