NOTICE: Brave Rewards claim server downtime ("Uh oh!" error or endless spinning/loading when trying to claim BAT) — status.brave.com, Feb. 17, 2020

UPDATE (3:50 PM EST, Feb 17, 2020): Service should now be restored for most users! :heavy_check_mark:

Dear Brave & BAT Community,

We’d like to notify everyone of some continued downtime on our Brave Rewards claim servers. The maintenance status for our Brave Rewards claim servers can be tracked on our live server monitoring dashboard, here: https://status.brave.com

What is the Brave Rewards claim server?

The Brave Rewards claim server handles claim events in Brave Rewards. It is responsible for “Claim your ad earnings now!” or “Claim this free token grant!” notifications in Brave Rewards.

What happens when I try to claim when the Brave Rewards claim server is down?

If the Brave Rewards claim server is down, you may see an “Uh oh! There was an error…” message or endless spinner/loading icon when clicking/pressing on your claim notification(s).

Screenshot of the endless spinner on Android:

When will service be restored?

We aim to restore Brave Rewards claim services for most users within the next few hours. (Some users who were affected by the v1.3 bug may experience some additional downtime.)

Thanks for being with us!

1 Like

UPDATE (3:50 PM EST, Feb 17, 2020): Service should now be restored for most users! :heavy_check_mark:

What steps do we need to try if we are still getting the “Ooops” message? I have a fully verified wallet, and the message is different than when I drag the triangle to the wrong target.

Thanks,

Mark

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.