When claiming rewards: "Brave Rewards is having an issue. Please try again later."

Hello,

I couldn’t claim my rewards due to unknown issue. The megaphone says “Your rewards from Ads are here!”, I then press CLAIM, proceed to complete the captcha and all I’ve been getting for the last couple days is:

Oops, something is wrong. Please try again later.

Brave Rewards is having an issue. Please try again later.

I’ve checked the Network pane, apparently after it gets the captcha it later won’t do any requests whatsoever.

No errors in the console either.

I run up to date Brave v1.3.115 Chromium: 80.0.3987.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I have the identical issue. I’ve had it for quite some time. Running the latest version of Brave. Unable to claim rewards with the same response “Oops, something is wrong…”

I’m having this on mobile as well on 1.5.5. I didn’t get an error but it just kept spinning. I was getting no credit since when I first installed a month or so ago then this .

Somehow I think its going to be involved with the sync issues since its my fear of loosing out on these rewards that brought me here and to submit a ticket.

I am on android 10 and windows 10. both are up to date.

See NOTICE: Brave Rewards claim server downtime ("Uh oh!" error or endless spinning/loading when trying to claim BAT) — status.brave.com, Feb. 17, 2020