Not receiving rewards for months even though I get ads

Just figured it out.

I have been trying to resolve this with no real resolution for over 2 years. Not much patience left with this, especially when I am ignored.

lol, kk. Was gonna say, just click on their name where tagged or if you see where a person has posted/commented, you can click on their profile thing and then select Message.

I feel you. Big thing Iā€™ve been learning though is just how things work. Would you believe it used to only be one person working through Brave Community? Then just slightly over a year ago they hired on a couple more, but primarily itā€™s just Mattches and Steeven. I mean, SaltyBanana helps too but usually is over helping on Twitter or doing things ā€œbehind the scenes.ā€ You have chriscat but heā€™s primarily helping over on Reddit.

So when you see these hundreds or thousands or posts each day, not to mention all the DM and all, can you imagine that only 2 people are handling it all? Thatā€™s where things slip through the cracks and responses can sometimes take a LONG time.

Itā€™s frustrating as heck for Users/Customers because realistically they should have enough staff employed to be able to get back to the average person within like 48 hours in my opinion. They should also have a system that better helps us know where we fall in things like, ā€œyou have 120 tickets ahead of youā€ or some BS.

But weā€™re stuck in reality. And reality says Brave only has something like 160 employees, with the bulk of them being developers, marketing, and whatever else. We have a total of like 5 customer service people here, but only 2 who primarily work Brave Community.

So when I think of that, I try not to take it out on the two people who are sincerely trying and are being overworked.

Also, when talking to CEO about lack of support and issues here at Brave Community, his response was:

Yes, we have our people trying to dedup

My view is itā€™s too asymmetric to keep up with. Need better option

So I know they mentioned that. Also that they are looking for people to hire. User Support job opening at https://brave.com/careers/?gh_jid=1149345

That explains a lot but most people expect them to run like a real business, not with a skeleton crew like they apparently do. That is way to much for the amount of people trying to support.

@Mattches @steeven Are there any news, a comment on this would be nice.

@Mattches @steeven

Is this problem being worked on? Many people are complainingā€¦

I donā€™t see any DMs from you @usanzadunje. Please send me another with your wallet payment ID please.

Thank you.

1 Like