Not receiving full bat payments

I contacted @steeven 10 days ago - no reply.
Maybe Brave need to hire more tech support?

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing since mid-month has come and gone?

@steeven can you update this thread as to when the mid-month adjustment/correction will take place?

I think that is only expected and we still have to wait

Thanks y’all for your patience!! The mid-month payout is still on track. I will update the main thread once it goes out.

will this solve the problem for everyone?

For me, the mid-month payout did solve / correct my amount of BAT for at least one, maybe even BOTH months were the estimate was not close to the real payout. What was the problem? :slight_smile:

No this did not resolve the issue.
I got 8.75 BAT mid-month, in addition to the 3.54 they sent me for August.
Total for August received now stands at 12.2.
I was estimated to get 23.3 BAT for August, so still around HALF missing.
Also, my ‘ad notifications this month’ still keeps going up: up to 125 at the moment and my estimated rewards for this month currently 24.6.
Will I get the missing BAT? Will the future payments be correct? Can I charge Brave interest as I’ve already spent my time viewing the ads and I haven’t been paid correctly!
What a mess.

Hi all, mid-month payments are still processing.

Yeah I received the mid-month payment of a dust amount over 25 BAT so counting the 10 payout it brought it up to about what I usually receive in a months time which is between 30-40 BAT… I have no change in browsing habits or amount of ads received so that’s not changed. As for the previous month’s missing balance I’m not sure. Hopefully this gets resolved soon. I’ve also recently updated Brave in hopes of it fixing the bug and the estimated payout is now showing a tad over 28 for October payout. We’ll see what it comes to… Also should we not be using Uphold anymore?

@emergency666, if you DM me your info, I can help to take a look.

Version: 1.14.81 Chromium: 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Revision : ffe848af6a5df4fa127e2929331116b7f9f1cb30-refs/branch-heads/4183@{#1770}
Wallet payment ID: 359c1910-d807-4910-9597-599f1e413c36
Wallet created:: 08/04/2020, 12:25:20 AM
I have around 50.35 BAT in my Brave Creator account but till now received only 11.16 BAT into my uphold account.

Also I am seeing the ads and waiting for around 10 min on each ad but still i cant see the adcount changing in my Brave Rewards - Ad notifications received this month.

Can you help me out and let me know when the amount will be settled.

One more question is that can we verify the same uphold wallet on other devices which we using, if we have got 25 BAT ?

@steeven check my comment

Well so much for that fixing things… Literally 2 days after my last post my estimated payout went from a little over 28 BAT to 3??? What is going on here? I only earned 3 BAT for a whole month of ads as compared to the previous 30-40 BAT a month?? Are rewards being reduced? What is going on? I’m seriously considering going back to Firefox if this isn’t resolved. I mean what is the point anymore? What a joke!! :angry:

1 Like

I’m also affected by this strange effect. I had around 28 BAT estimated rewards which from one day to another has been reduced to 3 for no apparent reason.

1 Like

Hi @m4dpr0ph3ss0r, you mentioned earlier that you received the mid-month payout of 25 BAT. With the 3 BAT and still earning, this seems to add up to your normal average earnings of 30. Am I understanding your situation wrong.

@m4dpr0ph3ss0r, I can make up the difference. Please DM me your wallet ID. Thanks!

Yeah I received the mid-month payout which counting what I received at the beginning of September made up for August. But it seems as though the 25 BAT I received as a mid-month payment to make up for August was taken away from September’s earnings dropping my October payout from 28 BAT to 3 BAT as shown in the screenshot. So in reality I’ve not gotten anywhere unless the estimated payout is showing wrong. I hope I’m making sense here.

HI @m4dpr0ph3ss0r, that makes sense. Can you DM me your info when you have a moment? Thanks in advance!

so, what is “the fix” ? I keep seeing wallet IDs being asked for, but as otheras have mentioned this seems widespread, across platforms. I added a 5th device. will wait for Oct. 5 to roll and see the disbursement, however the initial problem still persists, I have received probably HALF the bat that each machine was showing. what gives?

2 Likes