Not receiving full bat payments

I have exactly the same problem. Carbon copy. I hope there is a solution soon.

I don’t recieve my BAT this month, Send me to 6 octobter, I don’t know what is the problem?

2 Likes

it my 3 months now not paying in ads what happen brave

1 Like

What going on with BAT, I’ m also the one who is not getting full payment since 2 months. Whats the problem?? Can anybody explain.

2 Likes

Me too. I didn’t get all from July and now September is doing the same.

1 Like

Another here with the same issue - I first noticed this last month and there were multiple tranches of payout but did not come close to what was accrued during the prior month. Have started trying to track these balances on my two browsers to see if I can figure out what is happening after the September payout is complete; however, at present it seems that these are just building up in my account and there seems to be no correlation between the amounts accrued and the amounts being transferred to my linked Uphold wallet. It is unfortunate that there is not a way to see different BAT totals within the browser for each month earned - (if there is a way to do that I have not found it).

2 Likes

I would say to view the monthly statements but that appears to not work for me either.

3 Likes

Greetings :slight_smile:

Sadly I did experience this, too. Second month in a row (approx… I do not always check^^"). The ratio is always approx. 5. 25 BAT expected, 5-6 paid. This ratio seems to be similar for most others in this thread :confused:

1 Like

Same thing happened to me. I am also trying to get back the 20bat they took from my account 2 months ago. This was such a great browser and bat earning experience but last few months seems like it all went to “word not allowed - lol”. Whats going on?

2 Likes

Estimated payout of 12+ and end up with 2…

1 Like

Yep, I’m getting the same thing. For these past 2 months I’ve been getting horrible payouts. I always get around 25 - 30 BAT each month. I’m not getting paid my full amount of money each month and this is really getting me pissed off. I hope the brave team can fix this and get the correct amount of money we should be getting paid out each month in our accounts. This month I got paid 15.120 BAT, not even close to the correct USD or BAT amount.

Also can we talk about the insane fees to withdraw what little BAT we got paid this month? 35 BAT tokens just to withdraw your money… Just nice!

1 Like

I’m also receiving only a fraction of the Estimated Pending Rewards for the past two months.

Verified Wallet

Brave Version
Windows 10: Version 1.13.82 Chromium: 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Android: Brave 1.12.113, Chromium 84.0.4147.125

1 Like

Same issue here for the last two months. My estimated BAT just keeps growing, never really resets to 0 after a payout and I get a small fraction of my payout. I think for August I got like 5 when I racked up 20+ and even less for more from July. I can provide screenshots when I get home from work tonight after I get on my desktop if someone ends up taking this on.

1 Like

Yea, having the same issue here, I received 2.955 BAT of my 16.920 BAT.

Brave 1.13.82 Chromium: 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Revision 94abc2237ae0c9a4cb5f035431c8adfb94324633-refs/branch-heads/4183@{#1658}
OS Windows 10 OS Version 1909 (Build 18363.900)
JavaScript V8 8.5.210.20
1 Like

Saab log wait karo admins ka vo log chutti pe gaye hai vo solution denge chinta mat karo

Google translator :- Everyone wait the admins went to holidays they will give solutions don’t worry

@everyone

1 Like

I am starting to think that people that work at this browser are skimming of BAT here and there. Ever since i use this, i have only been paid once, it was 2.3 BAT. That is all in 6 months time or so … I have addressed the problem before but never really got an answer. If you have thousands of users and you skim off a bit of BAT here and thereon a monthly basis, it will be a fortune after a year … so many scammers on the web nowadays, who can assure me there are not any at the Brave staff team?

2 Likes

Hi,

It’s just because the BAT counter didn’t reset.

Today it’s the same, the BAT amount stay at 25+

1 Like

Same issues here.
Ad notifications viewed this month: 61
BAT received on Sept 6th: 3.545 :joy:
Estimated pending rewards: 22.99 BAT
View monthly statement: NO INFORMATION AVAILABLE.

Since April 2020 BAT rewards has been a bad joke.
My rewards have dramatically reduced even though the number of ads I view have not.
So Brave, you are saying you will reward me for my attention, and then you don’t!
You steal my attention by lies. Is that ok? I thought you said:

Today, Brave welcomes you to the new Internet. One where your time is valued, your personal data is kept private, and you actually get rewarded for your attention.

I call bullshit on you BRAVE.

3 Likes

Same with me. Both my wife and myself have had around 12-14 BAT each and we only got like 8 total.

2 Likes

OK, so it’s not just me. The auto-contribute is working fine for all the devices I have it set to, but I don’t seem to be getting payment for some devices, or the amount is less than expected by a very large margin.

We’ll see what happens after Tuesday, but this happened last month as well.