Only receive 0.250 BAT Instead of 2.295 BAT of march payout

I only receive 0.250 BAT, but my estimated earning was about 2.295 BAT.
Please look into the matter and try to fix it as soon as possible,
because we do lot of work on brave browser and it helped you very much to earn for you platform, then why we are not rewarded as promised by you .

many used face this problem, fix it so that you not loose you community.

5 Likes

Same issue, i had about 2.235 BATs, but then they do a cut off, i was sent 1.895 BAT… weird

1 Like

Same issue please resolve it ASAP!!

1 Like

Same issue for me. I earned ~5 BAT on two devices of total ~10 BAT. When i claimed my reward, i get only 0.250 BAT on each. This is ridiculous. This is clearly a fraud. Not to mention this is not the the first time.

2 Likes

what happens… are they scam?

2 Likes

exactly same happend to me

I am also facing the same issue.
Can we tag any one from the Brave Team for this ?

Same issue
i earned more than 2.300bat but only recieved 0.250bat
pls fix this soon

1 Like

Same issue. Only received .250. :frowning:

1 Like

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.