Not received Jan payout but your banner states "Payments Complete"

Hi there, i haven’t received my Jan payout but your banner states “Payments Complete” (copy below). I’ve been through the steps like checking i’m on the latest version.

Any chance you could please advise?
Many thanks

Here is a screenshot of the ads i’ve viewed but interestingly my Wallet Statement (2nd screenshot) indicates no activity:

1 Like

This shows blank for all, it is not where you look for activity. Do you see where there’s a button to click that says View deposit history? You’d need to click that and it takes you to Uphold to see balance and all.

You would have not gotten credit for almost all of your ads on this page. You see how most say Dismissed? This means you blocked those ads. You only get credit for the ones which were able to appear, which would show Viewed. And no, you don’t have to click on it for it to be Viewed. So you likely need to go back and check your settings and let your ads appear.

1 Like

If you were supposed to receive payment and it’s not in your Uphold account, then follow the instructions given at Old PSA, what to do if no payment yet which would include sending a Direct Message (DM) to @steeven and @Mattches with your Wallet Info from brave://rewards-internals

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.