Not received Ads Payout For March-2022

Briefly describe your issue:
I haven’t received any reward claim button or anything for my 3 accounts. I received just 1 reward that too without a claim button, but for the other 3 accounts, I have not received any reward yet.
How much time will it take? Will I receive it or not?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Windows OS

Version 1.37.111 Chromium: 100.0.4896.79 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes Verified with uphold wallet.

What date did you verify your wallet?
4-03-2022

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes received 1 payment, others 3 pending.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

1 Like

They’re still processing the payouts.

1 Like

but shouldn’t the claim button be visible?

1 Like

I’m in the same boat, everything dissapeared!

After I Clicked the claim button nothing happened and all BAT vanished.
Any way to recover them?

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

havent received the payout for march for 2 of my accounts and also the payout are on the way is not visible.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.