Not getting Brave-Ads from Nightly

Not getting Brave-Ads from Nightly
Hi, I re-downloaded Brave when I found out that Brave-Ads are now available in Italy.
I’ve been using Nightly for a while now (at least a week) and I’m still not getting any Brave-Ads whatsoever.

I also have Brave on my phone and it’s working fine, so I’m assuming it’s just an issue with the Nightly Edition? Is it a bug or a deliberate decision?

Thanks for your help, can’t wait to see ads and support creators.

Hi @Exylon, welcome to community, and thanks for posting! Note that the amount of Ads that you select to view is an “up to” setting, see FAQ: Why am I not seeing Brave Ads?

Are you on Window’s 10?

1 Like

Hi @steeven, yes I’m using Windows 10. The Ads-per-hour setting is maxed out at 5 ads per hour, but I’m not getting any ads.
The Brave Rewards settings are exactly the same on my phone and it works there but not on my PC.

Hi, I’m having the same problem. I get the rewards on my cellphone but nothing on my computer.
I checked through the FAQ and everything is set as it should

1 Like

Hi, I’m also having the same problem. Ads are showing properly on my Android device but nothing on my PC. Of course I already checked everything I should check according to the FAQ.

Someone has any infos ?