No rewards received on Uphold since May 2023

No rewards received on Uphold since May 2023

I’m using Brave on several devices: Windows 10, Windows 11 and Android.
This one is Brave v 1.47.171 on Windows 11

Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified?
Yes

What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile?
I don’t remember. But last time, on my Android 12 July 2023

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes. Last payment was for April, and I received it on 2 May 2023. Since then I have been receiving ads but not the rewards.

**Are you using a VPN? **
sometimes

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Not currently, I’m in Germany, but I connected last time my Brave Rewards Profile during my vacation in France.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes

Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements?
Yes

1 Like

Submit a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431

1 Like

I’d like to know if my May rewards will be sent with the June ones? I waited about 10 days or so after the May payment because I had seen a lot of people mention the lack of payment on here. When nothing came through, I wrote a support ticket and got the automated reply but no actual reply. I followed up with an email but got no reply to that either. What’s the best way forward from here?

Umm if you could share the ticket id, I could tag support to take a look. Thanks

Ticket number - 206509.
I received a response from “J” that my account has been flagged but i remember seeing some post that some profiles were falsely flagged, was the false flagging issue resolved? Should i follow up on this or move from rewards since im flagged

They must have mentioned if you’re going to be reinstated or not.

Hi, I am trying to open a support ticket to find out why I have not received the rewards for the month of June in my Uphold wallet, but when I have to put the payment ID, it is not anywhere, nor can I get it in any way. I would like someone from support to give me a possible solution, thank you.

Did you follow the instructions and look at brave://rewards-internals? That’s where it would be listed. If it doesn’t exist, then it means you don’t have a valid profile and it would explain your issues.

I have still not had any rewards deposited into my Uphold account since this last message. I have also written a support ticket and not got any reply via that means either. Please sort this out Brave team!!

Hi Brad, I also have been fruitlessly awaiting for my missing BAT rewards since May 2023 but I still have NOT received any of my earned BAT tokens. Everytime the 7th/8th of every month comes, the browser message says “my reward have arrived” but my BAT wallet balance remains the same. Keep in mind my wallet is verified and connected. I have tried to contact support but I did not receive any help so far.

Its now August and I still have NOT received my June, July BAT rewards

to the Brave Customer Support team, pls help me ASAP. I need my BAT rewards tokens in a short notice

Thank you
Regards
paulthefree

If you have issues with payments, you need to create a Rewards Support Ticket at https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001302431