No Brave Browser BAT deposits to Verified Uphold wallet since March 2022

Briefly describe your issue:
I receive monthly notifications from Brave that I have earnings being deposited to Uphold on around the 7th of each month. The last deposit into my Uphold wallet (which still shows as Verified in Brave Rewards) was on March 16, 2022. I contacted Uphold support, and they informed me that I should contact Brave support since they do not see the deposits.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows Brave is up to date Version 1.44.112 Chromium: 106.0.5249.119 (Official Build) (64-bit)](https://brave.com/latest/)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) I do not have a browser wallet, only a link to my Uphold wallet.

What date did you verify your wallet? That information is not visible on the Brave Rewards page. Where do I find it? I just see the Uphold logo and Verified in bold green.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes. They stopped in March 2022. No payments to Uphold from April forward.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes, USA-Georgia

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? N/A - not an Android device

Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements? Yes. When I visit that URL, I’m re-directed to my Uphold account page. I’ve received deposits for many months before they stopped in March.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.