No Brave Ads after latest update

Hey there Brave Community, I hope everything is good. I wish I could say the same for me.

Recently, after the latest update of Brave for android and windows, I haven’t been receiving no Brave ads on both my android and my PC and not just that I have also lost some BAT.

I haven’t been receiving no ads on my PC since 2nd of this month, to this I uninstalled and reinstalled Brave but still no ads.

• Brave rewards and Brave ads are switched on on both devices.
  • The notification is set to priority level on both the devices.
  • Focus assist on Windows is always off.
  • I’m based in India and the there are 17 active campaigns, so I should receive at least some Brave ads.
  • Yes, I understand stand that Brave ads are a May be Thing and not a Will be Thing, but I haven’t been receiving Brave ads for days now on my android and over 2 weeks on my PC.
  • It is running the latest version of Brave on both devices Version 1.12.114 Chromium: 84.0.4147.135 (Official Build) (64-bit) on PC and Version 1.12.113 Chromium: 84.0.4147.125 on my android.

Please, fix this problem.

4 Likes

I am having the same issue, hope we get an answer.

4 Likes

Same issue facing any one help me

4 Likes

Same here
I don’t know if it is related but neither Bat Ads Service nor Bat Ledger Service is running

3 Likes

haven’t seen an ad for almost a week now… thought it was just me

4 Likes

I have the same problem :sob::sob:

3 Likes

Same problem here…

3 Likes

Same problem here man its been almost 2 weeks

2 Likes

Try downloading nightly version, this past months users (including me) have been complaining about not receiving ads. It first started on Windows and Mac and and now in linux. This is known as “july bug”.

Also this month we have lots of issues, but well, to many issues, to much code to check and to test so it doesn’t create more bugs.

In any case, like i said you can try downloading nightly version if you are desesperate for ads, some users report that in stable version no ads come in but on nightly they do. I can corroborate this, but is not for sure it will work for you, but you can try.

4 Likes

I am having the same problem.

I am having the same issue. I feel better knowing it isn’t just me.

Same problem here, but ads are working on my android browser but never worked on my windows pc. I’ve enabled the notification but I didnt get a single ads notification for 2 weeks.

Just wait for the next update it will probably get fixed soon seeing the nighty version works.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.