Need help with no payment of BAT in May

I’m new to the community but have been using Brave since perhaps Oct. or Nov. 2020. For the first time in early May, I never received my BAT payout. I had not changed any settings, but finally have had the time to start to debug this problem. I know there were issues, and I waited to see if I would receive payment, but it never happened.

So, I need some pointers on where to start to debug this and resolve this issue, if it’s still possible. I have Brave on my iOS phone and my Mac laptop. Both are used frequently and both had BAT accrued during April.

So where do I start to figure out what happened? Can someone cut through the massive discussion board here with all these threads and just help by pointed me in a starting place? Thanks.

1 Like

So, you have BATs right? have you connected your brave to uphold?

Yes, from when I started using Brave (let’s say Oct) until May, I was connected (think I still am…) and receiving two payments a month on or about the 6th/7th. I think in Dec. I created an Uphold wallet and moved the BAT there. I can still log into the wallet, and see the tokens, price change, etc.

I just never received any BAT on May 6/7.

1 Like

I see, yes I have seen many cases like that in Brave community, I guess brave is not stable yet, it is still in Beta version. Or it is just a problem with uphold. I also haven’t receive a reply from Brave due my BATs not moving to my uphold.

Please provide the information requested in the template you deleted from your post. Also, read here to see whether this addresses your issue:

I don’t think the relinking of the Uphold account issue fixed anything. I had accrued estimated BAT during April, but nothing seemed to be paid out to the browser or Uphold in early May. I have unlinked and relinked, but… there seems to be no change to my current BAT in my Uphold account.

Briefly describe your issue:. Payments from early May (via Brave on my phone and laptop ) seem to never have been made and I saw no transfer to my Uphold account in that time.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )?

Mac OS 11.3.1 / Brave: V1.25.68
and
iOS 14.6 / Brave: 1.25.1

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) YES

What date did you verify your wallet?. Unsure, but I suspect on 11/7/20, when I signed up and connected it to Brave. (Is that ‘verification’? Not sure what exactly that term means, and I can’t find any verification date in Brave/Uphold).

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes, from 11/20 through 4/21, payments were made each month, rountinely.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes, (USA)

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? N/A

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??. Yes. (Thought I may have had it on for my phone and now recently shut it off… it recently said I was supporting 6 contributors, but could not find which ones, how to review/shut them off, so I shut it all off. Brave on the laptop has always been off.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.