My website is Showing as verified in my brave publisher account in dashboard but when i am looking up using triangular brave symbol my website is not showing as Verified brave publisher

in my brave publisher account i had added youtube channel and an website but now when i am looking using triangular symbol given my youtube channel shows as verified brave publisher but for my website it is not showing as verified brave publisher even though i had received the email stating that my website had been verified still it is not showing up as an verified brave publisher
i had added my both youtube and website on 6 odd months ago

Hi @RGhadamian,
It may take a while before it’s updated on your end. Can you try with Brave on other computer and see if it’s already show the checkmark?

Thanks
:slightly_smiling_face:

No it is not working, tried on my work computer and nothing

Exactly, having the same issue! My channel is marked as under name “youtube” and shows as unverified!
Guess this is system-wide issue!

cc @Asad for confirmation

Hey everyone, please PM me the email address you use to login to Rewards and I can take a look. Sorry you’re having these issues!

please check your inbox @Asad

In general, it can take 24 hours for these sorts of changes to post to the browser. How recently did you all verify?

hey I also have the same problem, I’ve been almost a week and appears without checking my channel

I have been verified for a month!

So, looks like this is a known bug at the moment: https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/2816 Looks like it can be fixed if you leave the panel open for awhile.

We’re certainly working on patching this but it’s just a bug in the Rewards display. If your site is verified on the publishers dashboard, you’re still good to go.