My invite already use brave for 30 days but not confirmed

Can you solve my problem about my referal reward? I have 6 invite that already use brave browser for 30 days but only 2 confirmed appear on my dashboard and i recieve only 62 BAT.

hi @Kevspogi,

Thanks for writing in. No need to worry, it can take time for the dashboard to update.

1 Like

ohh. me too. my invite already use brave for 30 days. hmmm…:sob::sob::sob:…nothing

Ok sir i’ll wait for that, i just want you to know that my confirm invite is from August 18 - 23, it supposed to be confirm by September because they use brave for 30 days and added it to my balance for October 9 payout but only 2 is appeard on my dashboard, i hope this will fix soon. Thank you very much for answering my question and solving my problem to my referal reward.

1 Like

Hi good day is there any progress or update on my problem about my invite that use brave for 30 days but not all confirm. I have 6 invite that already use brave for 30 days by month of august but only 2 is confirmed.

Hi @Kevspogi,

Can you PM me your referral code?

Till now not updating on my dashboard

1 Like

20191009_150445

@Kevspogi

Sir good day, do you check already my referral code? Did you solve it? Till now not updating on my dashboard. Please give me some update about it.

Could you kindly assist me, my referrals have been active for 30days but I haven’t earned anything?
Nor have they been confirmed
Yet on their end they’ve earned bats???
My referral ID https://brave.com/mer678

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.