My estimated pending rewards not added in my wallet

@fawzi @ultrahalf @krish007 @thessb @Pranshu1234
the payment process is still ongoing

until it is finished there is nothing to worry about

2 Likes

ok thanks for the information😀

1 Like

Thank you very much for your help Sir!!!

1 Like

Same here. My payment was updated to June 6. Still waiting!!!

1 Like

still now not added to my wallet😥

1 Like

this is the same problem that happened to me and still not fixed

1 Like

oh it was to be paid on 5 may now its 9 may. is brave browser kidding me.:persevere: is 4 days not enough for processing or i think you want 1 month for processing.:tired_face:

i just have 1 question a lot of people keep talking about the claim button i have not received any claim button until now. will my estimated earnings be transfered to my wallet automatically or do i need to click the claim button?

1 Like

I am using it for first time so I don’t know

1 Like

They didn’t pay me either

1 Like

Same issue with me mine is also showing in estimated pending

1 Like

i received 1.045 bat from my 2.263 bat to my uphold account but when i tried to withdraw it said to confirm e-mail when i clicked on the email link it took me to create uphold account and not get confirmed. if this is happening then how can i withdraw​:rage::rage::sob:. i thought brave is the best browser but now it broke my hope.:sob:

1 Like

how high payout fees uphold is charging. if i am withdrawing 1 BAT which is equal to almost ₹100. then uphold is taking network fee of almost 15 BAT which is almost 15*100=₹1500. who take this much commission.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:if brave browser wants to be successful then remove uphold. or increase earning to 20 bat per month.:tired_face:. uphold is the most embarrassing and mental wallet don’t use it. it will take all your money.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:uphold should be banned.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:now i don’t want to use brave browser because of your partner and those my friends and family members who i referred they will also stop using brave.:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Dude. How about you read into the basics of cryptos before you rant on here. The Fee is not charged by uphold, but from the etherum network for the transaction. Just change your currency within updhold internally to a free crypto network. E.g. change your BAT to XRP. And then transfer it out of uphold account. It will cost exactly 0₹, 0$, 0€, 0 whatever.

3 Likes

hahaha that’s literally what I did, now most of my portfolio it’s on XRP because when I did that both crypto were like in .25 So as you can imagine I have tripled the value by now

2 Likes

Payouts are currently in progress, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - May 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status - #3 by steeven. Please do not send a DM with your information until after payments have finished processing.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Who knows what happened with the payments cuz I still have rewards to be paid, brave hasn’t allowed me to claim them yet help.

1 Like

No bro I have received now but half amount.

Was a known issue …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.