My Browser Says Congrats! Your January rewards have arrived but

Hello There, My Browser Says Congrats! Your January rewards have arrived but I do not receive my reward in Gemini
@Saoiray what you would to say on this?

Well, assuming you don’t see a “Claim” button and it is indeed verified, then it means that Brave is just letting you know that you were included in information sent to Gemini. However that just means they initiated on their part. Gemini would still have to receive, sort it, and apply to your account. You can check in a few hours and see if it arrived, but I’m assuming within 24 hours it should appear available to you.

1 Like

Sure, I’m Waiting Thanks for your attention

@Impoiler I do want to verify one thing though, when did you verify with Gemini? Was it very recent?

1 Like

@Saoiray no, it has been around 3 months and I already received a reward of December on that account

Ok, then what I said is accurate. I needed to make sure because if it was recent, it may have had a bigger delay before receiving on Gemini. Just asked to make sure I wasn’t misleading you at all. So yeah, should see relatively soon.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, man @Saoiray You are amazing you helped people I’m noticing you for the past few days
I also help people with their problems on Brave browser as more as I can do

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.