My approved youtube channel seems unapproved

bug
rewards

I’ve seen such a message despite being an approved publisher. “This creator hasn’t started yet. Brave users.Learn more.”

Hi @muhaaliss,

I believe it’s shown on Brave Rewards panel right? The BAT icon at URL bar.

It may take ~24 hours before it (the verified publishers list) got updated. There’s also a chance that it’s not yet updated on your end. You may want to check it on different computer or wait for ~24 hours. :slight_smile:

Let me know if it still not showing verified status.
Thanks
:slight_smile:

the channel I received a donation in advance, that is a very pre-approved channel and this is my second computer

It’s a glitch! We’re working on a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ok, Now that message comes out "This creator has not yet signed up to receive contributions from Brave users. Any tips you send will remain in your wallet until they verify. "

Same glitch :slight_smile: We’re working on a fix, sorry!

Hi,
Message “This creator has not yet signed up to receive contributions from Brave users.” has been appearing for me over a month.
How to check if I have verified correctly?
I added a YT channel on 2018-12-14 and it is shown on publishers.basicattentiontoken.org/publishers/home
Best regards

Hi @compatk,

You can check it using different computer. If you already have it verified, then it should be OK.

It may just not get updated on your Brave. It’s a known issue. :wink:

If you successfully added it to your list of channels at publishers.basicattention.org, you’re verified :slight_smile: If you’re still unsure, PM me your email address and I can double check for you.

My website is still "Not yet verified" - 48 hours
closed #10

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.