Multi-profile QoL improvement

Hi.

I’m an avid (probably an understatement) user of Brave’s profiles feature.
I’m in the tiny minority of users (I currently have 22 profiles, with plans to create more). While the features I’m about to suggest would be incredibly beneficial for my workflow, I also believe they would benefit other users.

For those wondering why I have so many profiles:
I like to separate my interests in a way where I have a separate profile for different topics. Each profile is a different identity with its own E-mail, YouTube, Reddit accounts etc. For example, one profile is completely dedicated to programming.
Another is for travel and nature. Another is fully Minecraft oriented. One is for general gaming content. One is for all things science. Another one is for movies and series.
I prefer to separate stuff in this way as opposed to having a single online identity and set of accounts for all of the stuff. I find that to be a huge mess.

Here are the changes I would like to see implemented into Brave.

TLDR of what I believe would greatly improve the multi-profile aspect of Brave:

• An option to start the profile selection window maximized (so more of the profiles are visible without the need for scrolling)
  • An option to open all profiles at once without having to do it manually for every single profile
  • Showing the currently active profile in the profile dropdown menu (should be outlined)
  • More profile icons, preferably allowing setting custom images as the icon
  • More theme colors (full RGB color space as opposed to just a custom hue without an option to change brightness)
  • Ability to clone a profile (currently I have to go and set all of the settings one by one to my preferred ones every time I create a new profile)